TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This page contains information explaining yours rights in accessing and using Bamako Asia Corporation N.V’s (here in after refer to as “The Company”) website.
The Terms and Conditions relating to the games and promotions available on the Site are posted from time to time, which are incorporated herein by reference.
1.2 “Games” means internet gaming system accessible and/or offered on the Site; “Betting” or “bet(s)” for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions include, without limitation, wagering, gaming and gambling conducted in relation to any and/or all of the Service(s) offered on the Website(s);
“Device(s)” mean any application access devices, including but not limited to personal computers, laptops, mobile phones, personal digital assistants, PDA phones, hand-held devices employed for the use of the Website(s) and Services; “Software” means any computer programme, data file or any other content (including any user information relating to the foregoing) that is required to be installed on your Device to enable you to use and access the Website(s) and Services
“Sportsbook” means the internet gaming system accessible and/or offered at the part of the Website and all related services and online gaming activities.
“Services” means the Software and Games together
2. Use of Site
2.1 You can only play the Games for money if you are:
a. 18 years of age or over; and b. Have reached the age at which you are legally entitled to play the Games in whichever country you access our site.
2.2 If you are not entitled, The Company reserves the right to: i. immediately prevent your participation in Games and withdraw your account ii. report you to the relevant authorities.
2.3 By ticking the box next to the “I confirm that I am at least 18 years of age and I have read and accepted The Company Terms and Conditions” and clicking on the relevant “SAVE AND CONTINUE” button during your registration, you acknowledge and accept that:
- you have read, fully understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions; and ii. these Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and The Company regarding the use of the Services
3.1 We reserve the right to amend, update and modify these Terms and Conditions without prior notice, in our sole discretion. The amended, updated or modified Terms and Conditions shall be effective upon publication on the Website(s). Continued use of, access to and participation in the Services on or through our Website(s) and Device(s) after such publication constitute your acceptance to the modified or updated Terms and Conditions.
3.2 You acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to check for any amendments, updates and/or modifications. The Company shall not constitute an obligation to notify you of such amendments, updates and/or modifications.
4. Intellectual Property
4.1 The information, material and data provided or made available to you on the Website(s), Services and/or in any other form including, without limitation, marketing programmes and materials, results, statistics, sporting data and fixture lists, odds and betting figures, text, graphics, video and audio content (the “Information”), belong to The Company and our licensors and are meant for your personal and non-commercial use only.
4.2 You may not in any way or by any means adapt, copy, modify, reproduce, store, distribute, display, publish, transmit, sell, rent, lease or license or otherwise make the Information available to any other person, website, or media without our prior consent.
4.3 The Software, Services and the Information provided on the Website(s) are protected by copyright, trademarks and other forms of intellectual and proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in and to the Software, Services and Information on the Website(s) are owned by, licensed to and/or controlled by The Company and/or our licensors. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any rights, interests, or licences to the Software, Services and the Information through your use of the Website(s).
5. Conditions of Use
As a condition of use of the Services, you warrant and undertake that you shall not use or access the Website(s), Services, Software and/or the Information for any purpose that is unlawful under any law that is applicable to you or that is prohibited by and/or in breach of these Terms and Conditions. In particular (and in addition to all other representations and warranties set out in these Terms and Conditions), you warrant and undertake as a condition of your use of the Services:
- that you are acting on your own behalf and in your own personal capacity and not on behalf of another person;
- that you are not restricted by limited legal capacity;
- that you are not diagnosed or classified as a compulsive gambler;
- that you are of the legal age of 18 and above
- that you are fully aware of the risk of losing money in the course of using the Services;
- that you are not using or depositing money which originate from illegal or unauthorised activities;
- that you are not conducting criminal or otherwise unlawful or unauthorised activities and/or intending to use your account opened with us in connection with such activities
- that you shall not allow other persons to use your account for any criminal or otherwise unlawful activities including, without limitation, money laundering, under any law applicable to you or us;
- to keep your username, account number and password secure, confidential and protected against unauthorised access or use and to ensure that you notify us immediately if you misplace, forget or lose your account name or password;
- to be solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under the access to and use of the Services on and through the Website(s) and/or Device(s) under your username, account number and password regardless of whether such access and/or use was authorised by or known to you or not;
- not to use the Website(s), Device(s), Software or the Information in any way which interferes the operational performance of the Services and the Website(s) to other users;
- not to solicit or in any manner seek to obtain any information relating to other users;
- not to upload or distribute any program, file or data that contain viruses and may affect the operational performance of the Device(s), Software, Services and/or Website(s);
- that your access to or use of the Services and Website(s) is not illegal or prohibited by laws or contractual obligations that are applicable to you from which you are currently accessing the Website(s) or using the Device(s);
- not to post or transmit to the Website(s) and/or to the Device(s) or to any other users, any unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, racially or ethnically objectionable, pornographic or profane material, or any that could be considered a criminal offence;
- that you are not an officer, director, employee, affiliate or agent of The Company or any company related to The Company, or a relative or housemate of any of the foregoing.
6. Registration and Membership
6.1 In order to bet with The Company, you must complete the application for account opening and membership. We reserve the right to reject your Membership Application without reference to you or assigning any reason whatsoever.
6.2 You represent and undertake that all information supplied when registering and completing the Membership Application is accurate, true and complete in all respects including, your name, sources of funds (including the relevant bank accounts and card numbers) and residential address.
6.3 We will take reasonable and appropriate measures to ensure that any personal information disclosed to us shall remain confidential. We will not report or disclose your personal data or betting information unless compelled to do so by any applicable laws and regulations.
6.4 It is your sole responsibility to keep your personal information confidential. We reserve the right to disclose and transfer your personal data to our respective payment settlement service providers and financial institutions to the extent necessary for the completion of payments.
6.5 It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the laws applicable to you do not prohibit you from using and accessing the Website(s) and/or using and participating in the Services.
6.6 We require further evidence of identification and age from you to verify your Membership Application (e.g. valid picture identification and debit/credit card). If there is any change to your information details, you shall notify us of the relevant change immediately.
6.7 We reserve the right to confirm your name and address by post. The Company may, at our discretion, undertake additional security checks against any information that you provide. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you give consent for The Company to access, use and store any identification verification or checks that may be made against you.
7. Placement of Bets
7.1 We accept bets for games that are advertised on the Website(s) and/or through the Device(s). All such bets are subject to the Betting Rules applicable to each event or game, and to these Terms and Conditions. If a manifest error or mistake occurs or an incorrect participant is quoted for any event, all bets placed on that event shall be void. In the event of any malfunction to the The Company gaming system, The Company reserves the right to void any and all bets placed.
7.2 Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, The Company reserves the right, in our absolute discretion, to decline all, or part, of any bet placed without providing any reason whatsoever.
7.3 We only accept bets made through the internet in compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Bets are not accepted in any other form (whether by post, email, fax or otherwise) and will be void regardless of the outcome.
7.4 The Company reserves the right to suspend and or close a customer’s account at any time if it is believed that you have breached any of these Terms or have acted in a manner of cheating, hacking, attacking, manipulating or damaging the normal betting spirits. Any winnings and or payout including balance in the account shall be deemed forfeited and invalid.
7.5 Any forms of “abnormal bets” including the use of artificial intelligence or “bots” on the Internet will be VOID without prior notification. Any attempt or actual use of artificial intelligence by members will lead to termination of their account.
7.6 Bets will be validly placed if your username and password have been entered correctly, provided if there are sufficient funds in your account. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the details of your bets are correct. Once your bets have been placed and confirmed by us, they may not be cancelled, revoked or changed.
7.7 You are responsible and liable for all activities and transactions that take place through the use of any of the following:
- your name;
- your account number;
- your username and password
7.8 Bets will be deemed valid and accepted by The Company when a transaction ID is displayed on your screen and duly reflected in your transaction history.
7.9 No betting is permitted after the commencement of an event and/or where the outcome of an event is known at the time of placement of your bet. If any event is erroneously left open for betting after the commencement of the event and/or where the outcome of an event is known, The Company reserves the right to decline or void such bets placed. If for any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted by The Company after an event or match has commenced, The Company reserves the right to cancel and void such bet. Acceptance of any bet shall be at the sole discretion of The Company.
7.10 Unless stated otherwise, the result of a match or event will be determined on the day of its conclusion for betting purposes. The winner of an event or game will be determined on the date of the event’s conclusion according to the Betting Rules.
7.11 The Company does not recognise suspended games, protests or overturned decisions for betting purposes.
7.12 You acknowledge that any and all odds, lines and handicaps are subject to fluctuation without notice, and the foregoing will become fixed only at the time of acceptance of the bet by us.Where a manifest error, mistake or system failure results in an incorrect odd, line or handicap taken in a bet, Indocash may in our absolute discretion (but shall not be obliged to) make reasonable efforts to contact you to allow the choice of placing another bet at the correct odds, lines and handicaps.
7.13 We will not accept any simultaneously placed bets on one event from you. In respect of any bet and the associated transactions therewith, the decision of The Company is final and conclusive.